On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Visa Russia business visa single entry||€ 65.00||€ 39.50||€ 0.00||€ 104.50||€ 112.80|
|Urgent request business visa single entry Russia||€ 100.00||€ 50.00||€ 0.00||€ 150.00||€ 160.50|
|Visa Russia business double entry visa||€ 65.00||€ 39.50||€ 0.00||€ 104.50||€ 112.80|
|Urgent request business double entry visa Russia||€ 100.00||€ 50.00||€ 0.00||€ 150.00||€ 160.50|
|Visa Russia business multiple entry visa||€ 65.00||€ 39.50||€ 0.00||€ 104.50||€ 112.80|
|Urgent request business multiple entry visa Russia||€ 100.00||€ 50.00||€ 0.00||€ 150.00||€ 160.50|
Duration of the procedure at the consulate
Urgent visa: 4-5 business days, or longer*
Normal procedure: 6-7 business days or longer
*Weekends, Russian and Dutch national holidays are not included.
The documents that are required for your visa
- The order form, Click here to digitally fill in, print out and sign it.
- Everything you are about to write down will appear on the invoice
- Try to complete the order form online to prevent errors. We also accept handwritten order forms but check the address after you received your invoice to see if we haven’t made a mistake.
- Enter your address completely, such as your street name, house number, postcode and city. The complete address for invoicing and return address
- We need your e-mail address for when your visa application is accepted by the consulate, we will send you an invoice by e-mail the same day. You must transfer the invoice amount to us the same day with I-Deal or bank transfer so that we have the payment on our bank before we collect your passport with a visa at the consulate.
- Write down your telephone number or numbers where we can always reach you in the event that your documents are incomplete or when the diplomat wants to view additional documents.
- With the question “password“, this is the password you have to fabricate when you start to fill in your visa application form. Come up with a password, do not use a private password. For example: valdemar12, the system will always accept.
- The question “ID number“, is the number that you will receive when you start the application form.
- The question “voorletter + achternaam” refers to the traveler who will apply for the visa, as well as “the date of birth and the passport number”.
- The question “hoe u uw paspoort retour wilt hebben” how you want your passport with visa back, click on one of the options. Extra costs are also charged for this, as for registered mail.
- When you agree with everything you can place your signature on the bottom right of the box.
- The application form, click here to start. This is a link to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
This is a complicated application form, we have specially created a manual for you, click here to open
The application form must be printed in black (or blue). Other colors are not allowed.
- A statement from your health insurer (IZA, Zilveren Kruis, AZIVO etc.) stating that your insurance provides coverage for medical cost during your stay in Russia (all insurers have been aware of this for years).
- It must also indicate a period that covers your trip.
- The insurance period may be longer than your actual trip. It cannot be shorter!
- This declaration may be sent to you as a PDF (in the appendix) by the health insurer.
- The insurer must sign your insurer’s English statement. Otherwise, the consulate of Russia will not accept the statement.
New (since 06 May 2021)
From now on, the statement must also include:
- Your insurance covers at least € 30,000, which means that the amount of € 30,000 must be literally described in the statement. Unfortunately, the statement that you have full cover for all medical treatments does, in this case, not only apply. The insurance must state the minimum amount.
- The insurance covers the costs for repatriation back to the Netherlands in the event of death.
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
- A color passport photo.
- Note that this photo is according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say, looking forward, white background, do not laugh and do not show teeth.
- Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print.
- Please do not staple the passport photo on the application form but use a Pritt pen. If you do not have a Pritt pen in your possession, please add your photo lose at we will then paste your photo for you.
- Do not staple the photo on the application form
- Do not stick the photo with adhesive tape
Other conditions that you must pay extra attention to:
- The photo may not be older than 3 months
- The photo may not be the same as on the passport unless the passport is not older than 3 months
- The photo must have a white background.
- To apply for a Russian business visa, you need a business invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- We also offer our services for obtaining an invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- An overview of prices for business invitations (click here)
In general you have different invitations from different government institutions.
Below the most common:
1. Original invitation from the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) (original paper document in A5 format size, brown yellow color). With this invitation, an urgent procedure is not possible!
2. Telex (electronic code of an invitation) from The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MFA). An urgent procedure is possible with this type of invitation!
3. Electronic code from The Federal Migration Department (MFD). With this type of invitation, an urgent procedure is possible in combination with an extra letter from the Russian company, addressed to the consulate of Russia with the request to make an urgent procedure.
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague