On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Visa for 90 days||€ 100.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 125.00||€ 130.25|
|Visa for a year||€ 140.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 165.00||€ 170.25|
Verwerkingsdagen op het consulaat:
Normaal: 10 werkdagen
Urgent procedure: not possible!
Sometimes, when it is not busy at the consulate, they can process your request within 5 working days. But you should not assume that your visa application will be ready within 5 days.
If the visa application arrives before 10 am on working days and the documents are in order, we will go to the consulate on the same working day.
Algerian and Dutch national holidays do not count as working days. The consulate is closed on Mondays.
The documents that are required for your visa
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
- Two (2 x) color passport photos.
- Note that these photos are according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say, looking forward, white background, do not laugh and do not show teeth.
- Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print.
- Please do not staple the passport photo’s on the application form but use a Pritt pen. If you do not have a Pritt pen in your possession, please add your photo lose at we will then paste your photo for you.
- Do not staple the photos on the application form
- Do not stick the photos with adhesive tape
Other conditions that you must pay extra attention to:
- The photos may not be older than 3 months
- The photos may not be the same as on the passport unless the passport is not older than 3 months
- The photos must have a white background.
- A copy of the passport of the applicant
- Note that you also need to provide the original passport as requested on this page
- A booking confirmation of your flight (return ticket)
- The consulate wants to see when you enter the country and go out again
- It may be a booking for a flight, bus, train, boat
- Your name must be mentioned on it
- The consulate must recognize the confirmation as being that it comes from a travel agency or an airline.
- A confirmation of a flight by a customer of your will not be accepted because the consulate will say that anyone can do this. Think of logos, photos or other features that an official confirmation of an airline by mail in general meets
- Our advice, make sure you take out cancellation insurance when purchasing your flight. In the event that you do not receive your visa, you will not suffer any financial
- Twice the application form
- Click here to complete it online, print it twice and sign both forms
- The order form, click here to digitally fill in, print out and sign it.
- Everything you write on it on the order form will appear on the invoice
- S.v.p. enter your address completely, such as your street name, house number, postcode and city. We need the full address for the invoicing and return address
- We need your e-mail address for when your visa application has been accepted by the consulate, we will send you an invoice by e-mail the same day. You must transfer the invoice to us the same day with I-Deal or bank transfer so that we have the amount on our bank before we collect your passport with a visa at the consulate.
- Your telephone number or numbers where we can always reach you in the event that your documents are incomplete or when the diplomat wants to view additional documents.
- An English statement from your health insurer (IZA, Zilveren Kruis, AZIVO etc.) or travel insurer stating that you are covered for medical expenses during your stay in (in the country of destination) or worldwide
- All insurers have been aware of this for years.
- The dates of your stay in the country of destination (insurance period) must be mentioned in the declaration.
- The insurance period may be longer than your actual trip, but it may not be shorter!
- This declaration may be sent to you as a PDF (as an attachment).
- The English declaration of your insurer must be signed by the insurer, otherwise, the consulate will not accept the statement.
- A guarantee letter from the Dutch company, click here for an example
- This letter must be signed by a manager or director
- Name of the company
- This letter must be printed on your company’s letterhead or with a stamp from your company
Here are the specifications that the letter must have, which is necessary to apply for a visa for a period of 90 days or 1 year:
- The invitation letter must be addressed to the Embassy of Algeria in the Netherlands
- This letter can be scanned by the company and sent to you in a PDF file.
- Write your name as in the passport and not your call sign
- The date of arrival and departure from Algeria (during 90 days or a year)
- The number of days you stay in Algeria during your first trip
- A clear, easily legible stamp from the Algerian company
- The letter must be signed by a manager or director
- The job description and the name of the manager or director must be mentioned with the signature.
- The letter must be made out on the company’s letterhead, or else with a stamp from the company in Algeria
Enter the contact details of the company in the Netherlands and in Algeria:
- This document must be completed by the Dutch company.
- Click here Click here to open the file online, fill it in and print it out.
- Original highest diploma obtained (possibly related to your work)
- The original signed employment contract, by both parties.
Prepare a letter with:
- A comprehensive explanation of the reason for your trip,
- with all information about the institution in Algeria
- Your personal information
- the given position in Algeria
- That you accept all associated conditions,
- Your address in Algeria, where you are staying
- Your address details in the Netherlands
- Provided with your signature
- Your employer in Algeria must apply for special work permits via local authorities
- These special documents must be presented to the consulate at the time of your visa application
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague