On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Single entree||€ 50.00||€ 80.00||€ 0.00||€ 130.00||€ 146.80|
|Double entree||€ 80.00||€ 80.00||€ 0.00||€ 160.00||€ 176.80|
|Multiple entree||€ 80.00||€ 80.00||€ 0.00||€ 160.00||€ 176.80|
The tourist visa is valid for 3 months from the time of issue by the consulate.
From the moment you enter Zambia, you can stay in Zambia for up to 30 days per entrance.
Procedure at the consulate is approximately 11 working days.
Please note that Dutch and Zambian national holidays do not count as working days.
The documents that are required for your visa
You can get a visa for Zambia on arrival for up to 90 days as a tourist and up to 30 days with business purposes.
However, there is no guarantee that access will actually be granted. Requirements and restrictions may change. The local immigration officer can refuse your entry into Zambia.
- Our order form, click here to open
- To avoid errors, please complete this form digitally, print and sign
- Everything you write on this form will appear on the invoice
- With this form, we also have your contact details if we need to call or email you
- We will send you the invoice by email.
- With this form, you authorise us to apply for your visa.
- The application form, click here to print and fill out the form twice!
- You must complete both forms in block letters and place your signature on the forms.
- A signature may not be scanned.
- The data and your signature may only be placed in the colours black or dark blue. Other colours are not allowed.
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
- Two (2 x) color passport photos.
- Note that these photos are according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say, looking forward, white background, do not laugh and do not show teeth.
- Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print.
- Please do not staple the passport photo’s on the application form but use a Pritt pen. If you do not have a Pritt pen in your possession, please add your photo lose at we will then paste your photo for you.
- Do not stick the photos with adhesive tape
Other conditions that you must pay extra attention to:
- The photos may not be older than 3 months
- The photos may not be the same as on the passport unless the passport is not older than 3 months
- The photos must have a white background.
- A copy of the passport of the applicant
- Note that you also need to provide the original passport as requested on this page
- A booking confirmation of your flight (return ticket)
- The consulate wants to see when you enter the country and go out again
- It may be a booking for a flight, bus, train, boat
- Your name must be mentioned on it
- The consulate must recognize the confirmation as being that it comes from a travel agency or an airline.
- A confirmation of a flight by a customer of your will not be accepted because the consulate will say that anyone can do this. Think of logos, photos or other features that an official confirmation of an airline by mail in general meets
- Our advice, make sure you take out cancellation insurance when purchasing your flight. In the event that you do not receive your visa, you will not suffer any financial
- To request a tourist visa, you need a reservation confirmation from the hotel.
- You receive the visa only for the number of days you book a hotel.
- You need a hotel confirmation for all the days you stay in the country
For the EU or Schengen country nationalities and outside the EU:
If nationality comes from an EU or Schengen country (not for a Dutch passport), you must show that you are registered in the Netherlands.
You have two options;
- Option 1: a copy of the front- and backside of your residence permit.
- Option 2: a copy of the extract from the population register (GBA).
Other nationalities from outside the EU or Schengen countries:
- For all other nationalities from outside the EU and Schengen countries, you need a copy of the residence permit. A copy of the front- and back side.
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague
Tips and explanation
Your Russian visa application begins here, starting from 10 euro service, excluding VAT and visa fees. You do not have to go to the consulate in person.
Some changes in August 2016 regarding the visa application for Russia can be found here, click here.
You can apply for a visa from 2 months before arrival in Russia. If you are planning on a world trip and you are not in the Netherlands to apply for your visa in the two months prior to arrival in Russia, then you can try to make a list in Excell with the countries you are going to visit. However, the diplomat can still refuse your application because the rule remains to apply for a visa application only from two months before arrival.
Processing time at the consulate: 6 working days, click here for additional information
In order to apply for a tourist visa for Russia, you need an invitation (tourist registration at the Russian immigration office). We can arrange this for you for € 25, – VAT free. Some Russian hotels provide these invitations so you can also request it through your hotel.
When we receive your application and you do not have an invitation, we will automatically request it for you. You do not need to state that we have to do this for you. On the basis of the details of the application form we will arrange the invitation for you.
The tourist invitation / permission / registration is necessary, otherwise you can not apply for a visa at the consulate of Russia! Click here for an example.