On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Single entry 1 maand||€ 80.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 105.00||€ 110.25|
|Single entry 3 maanden||€ 100.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 125.00||€ 130.25|
|Multiple entry 1 maand||€ 90.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 115.00||€ 120.25|
|Multiple entry 3 maanden||€ 110.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 135.00||€ 140.25|
Duration processing in consulate business days:
2 Vietnamese business days. The consulate is only 3 days a week open.
If the request arrives on weekdays before 10 am and the documents are in order, we will go to the consulate on the same business day if the consulate is open.
Vietnamese and Dutch national holidays do not count as working days
The documents that are required for your visa
- The order form (click here)
- Please fill in this digitally, print it out and sign it
- The application form click here.
- The document must be printed in black (or in blue). Other colors are not allowed.
- The document may only be signed with a black or dark blue pen (ink)
- If you want to request a single entry for 3 months or multiple entries for 3 months, write the date of arrival and departure for the full 3 months and not only for the first few days that you are in Vietnam.
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
- A color passport photo.
- Note that this photo is according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say, looking forward, white background, do not laugh and do not show teeth.
- Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print.
- Please do not staple the passport photo on the application form but use a Pritt pen. If you do not have a Pritt pen in your possession, please add your photo lose at we will then paste your photo for you.
- Do not stick the photo with adhesive tape
Other conditions that you must pay extra attention to:
- The photo may not be older than 3 months
- The photo may not be the same as on the passport unless the passport is not older than 3 months
- The photo must have a white background.
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague