On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
We charge €110 ex VAT for the first passport to cover our costs. If you are with 2 people (i.e. 2 visa applications), we charge €75 ex VAT for the second passport. If you are with 3 people, we will calculate €39.50 VAT free from the 3rd visa application.
Example of our service costs in Belgium for 3 persons: €110 + €75 + €39.50. Of course, we calculate the visa costs that we pay to the consulate for your visa.
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Single entre maximum stay of 30 days||€ 80.00||€ 110.00||€ 0.00||€ 190.00||€ 213.10|
|Urgent procedure not possible at this moment||€ 0.00||€ 0.00||€ 0.00||€ 0.00||€ 0.00|
Due to corona, the procedure can take longer
Processing days at the consulate;
We are going to the consulate of Mongolia in Brussels on Tuesdays and Fridays.
1. An application that goes to Brussels on Tuesday will be completed a week later on Friday.
2. An application that goes to Brussels on Friday will be ready two weeks later on Friday.
Subject to both Mongolian and Dutch national holidays.
An urgent request is possible. The visa will be ready in a week. The costs for an urgent visa application are € 120, – VAT free.
The documents that are required for your visa
- Our order form, click here to open
- To avoid errors, please complete this form digitally, print and sign
- Everything you write on this form will appear on the invoice
- With this form, we also have your contact details if we need to call or email you
- We will send you the invoice by email.
- With this form, you authorise us to apply for your visa.
- The application form once
- Click here to complete it online, print it out and sign the form.
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
- A color passport photo.
- Note that this photo is according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say, looking forward, white background, do not laugh and do not show teeth.
- Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print.
- Please do not staple the passport photo on the application form but use a Pritt pen. If you do not have a Pritt pen in your possession, please add your photo lose at we will then paste your photo for you.
- Do not stick the photo with adhesive tape
Other conditions that you must pay extra attention to:
- The photo may not be older than 3 months
- The photo may not be the same as on the passport unless the passport is not older than 3 months
- The photo must have a white background.
- A booking confirmation of your flight (return ticket)
- The consulate wants to see when you enter the country and go out again
- It may be a booking for a flight, bus, train, boat
- Your name must be mentioned on it
- The consulate must recognize the confirmation as being that it comes from a travel agency or an airline.
- A confirmation of a flight by a customer of your will not be accepted because the consulate will say that anyone can do this. Think of logos, photos or other features that an official confirmation of an airline by mail in general meets
- Our advice, make sure you take out cancellation insurance when purchasing your flight. In the event that you do not receive your visa, you will not suffer any financial
- Booking confirmation of a hotel for a minimum of 1 night
- You do not have to book a hotel for every night
A recent bank statement with the following points visible;
- your name
- A positive balance of at least € 500.-
- A date, to verify that it is a recent bank statement.
If you are Dutch, you do not need additional documents.
For the EU or Schengen country nationalities:
If nationality comes from an EU or Schengen country (not for a Dutch passport), you must show that you are registered in the Netherlands.
You have two options;
- Option 1: a copy of the front- and backside of your residence permit.
- Option 2: a copy of the extract from the population register (GBA).
Other nationalities from outside the EU or Schengen countries:
- You need a copy of your Dutch residence permit’s front- and back-side for all nationalities from outside the EU and Schengen countries.
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague
Tips and explanation
Your Russian visa application begins here, starting from 10 euro service, excluding VAT and visa fees. You do not have to go to the consulate in person.
Some changes in August 2016 regarding the visa application for Russia can be found here, click here.
You can apply for a visa from 2 months before arrival in Russia. If you are planning on a world trip and you are not in the Netherlands to apply for your visa in the two months prior to arrival in Russia, then you can try to make a list in Excell with the countries you are going to visit. However, the diplomat can still refuse your application because the rule remains to apply for a visa application only from two months before arrival.
Processing time at the consulate: 6 working days, click here for additional information
In order to apply for a tourist visa for Russia, you need an invitation (tourist registration at the Russian immigration office). We can arrange this for you for € 25, – VAT free. Some Russian hotels provide these invitations so you can also request it through your hotel.
When we receive your application and you do not have an invitation, we will automatically request it for you. You do not need to state that we have to do this for you. On the basis of the details of the application form we will arrange the invitation for you.
The tourist invitation / permission / registration is necessary, otherwise you can not apply for a visa at the consulate of Russia! Click here for an example.
Anna Paulownastraat 63
2518 BC The Hague
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00
Tel +31(0)6-393 39 184
Tel +31(0)70 215 49 95