On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa costs VAT free
|Mediation fee excl. VAT
|Invitation costs VAT free
|Total costs excl. VAT
|Total costs incl. VAT
|Single / double of multiple entry
|Urgent single/ double of multiple entry
Processing days at the consulate:
* Normal: 1 week. Note that the consulate is closed on Wednesday.
* Urgent procedure: 2 business days. Note that the consulate is closed on Wednesday.
Wednesdays and Belarusian and Dutch national holidays do not count as business days!
The documents that are required for your visa
- The order form (click here)
- Please fill in digitally, print out and sign it)
- The application form click here
- You must answer all questions online
- This is the original application form that the consulate uses for its visa procedure
- Please print out and place your signature on the last page, the colors of the print may only be black or dark blue. Other colors are not allowed
- A signature can not be scanned
- A signature may only be placed with the colors black or dark blue. Other colors are not allowed.
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
- One color passport photo.
- Note that these photos are according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say, looking forward, white background, do not laugh and do not show teeth.
- Wearing glasses in the photo is not permitted
- Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print.
- Do not staple the photo to the application form, but rather use a Pritt stick. If you do not have a Pritt stick, please include your loose photo and we will attach it to the form for you.
- Do not stick the photos with adhesive tape
Other conditions that you must pay extra attention to:
- The photos may not be older than 3 months
- The photos may not be the same as on the passport unless the passport is not older than 3 months
- The photos must have a white background.
- You have the work permit to apply for your work visa
- The work permit must be requested by your employer in Belarus
- This document must be the original, a copy may not
- The work visa you receive is generally valid for 30 days and sometimes 90 days
- You must contact the immigration office immediately after arrival in Belarus (within 30 or 90 days) to convert your visa into a residence permit
- An English statement from your health insurer (IZA, Zilveren Kruis, AZIVO etc.) or travel insurer stating that you are covered for medical expenses during your stay in Belarus or worldwide
(all insurers have been aware of this for years).
- The dates of your stay in Belarus (insurance period) must be mentioned in the statement.
- The insurance period may be longer than your actual trip, it may not be shorter!
- This declaration may be sent to you as a PDF (in the appendix).
- Your insurer’s English statement must be signed by the insurer, otherwise the consulate of Belarus will not accept the statement.
The amount of €10,000 must be stated in the text, otherwise, it will not be accepted.
We can take out a 30-day for €40 insurance policy for you that meets all requirements. Call us!
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague