On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Kenya East Africa visa||€ 80.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 105.00||€ 110.25|
|Rwanda East Africa visa||€ 80.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 105.00||€ 110.25|
|Uganda East Africa visa||€ 95.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 120.00||€ 125.25|
Processing time at the consulate:
Kenya: 2 business days
Rwanda: 4 business days
Uganda: 4 business days
Please note: Kenyan, Rwandan, Ugandan and Dutch national holidays are not considered as business days!
The documents that are required for your visa
- A booking confirmation of your flight (return ticket)
- The consulate wants to see when you enter the country and go out again
- It may be a booking for a flight, bus, train, boat
- Your name must be mentioned on it
- The consulate must recognize the confirmation as being that it comes from a travel agency or an airline.
- A confirmation of a flight by a customer of your will not be accepted because the consulate will say that anyone can do this. Think of logos, photos or other features that an official confirmation of an airline by mail in general meets
- Our advice, make sure you take out cancellation insurance when purchasing your flight. In the event that you do not receive your visa, you will not suffer any financial
- Booking confirmation of a hotel for a minimum of 1 night
- You do not have to book a hotel for every night
To apply for an East Africa visa:
- The application for an East Africa visa must be made at the embassy of the country where you first arrive during your trip.
- This multiple entrance fee applies to the countries of Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda and is intended for travelers who want to travel in these countries.
- The visa application must be submitted to the embassy of the country where the journey begins, so it is important that your travel schedule is correct.
- Pay attention! If your trip starts from Uganda, the visa costs are higher because the consulate is in Brussels!
- The visa for East Africa (Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda) cannot be applied for earlier than 90 days before your arrival in the country. You have 90 days to enter the country after the application.
- After entry, the requested validity period of the visa starts.
- The best time to submit an application is one month before arriving in the first country. Once you arrive, you still have 60 days to use the visa and travel between the 3 countries.
The order form, click here to digitally complete, print and sign it.
- Everything you write on the order form will be on the invoice
- S.v.p. enter your address in full, such as your street name, house number, zip code and city. We need the full address for the billing and return address
- We need your e-mail address for when your visa application has been accepted by the consulate, we will send you an invoice by e-mail the same day. You must transfer the invoice to us on the same day with I-Deal or bank transfer so that we have the amount in our bank before we collect your visa passport at the consulate.
- Your telephone number or numbers where we can always reach you in the event that your documents are incomplete or when the diplomat wants to view additional documents.
- The application form, click here to complete, print and sign this digitally
- This is the original application form that the consulate uses for its visa procedure
- Please print and place your signature
- A signature may not be scanned
- A signature may only be placed with the colors black or dark blue. Other colors are not allowed.
English application letter with your travel plan. The letter must have the following specifications:
- In which country do you arrive, such as Kenya, Uganda or Rwanda
- A route of the cities and the order of the countries you are traveling to
- The letter must be drawn up for the attention of the consulate
- The letter must contain your name and signature
For the visa application, you must be vaccinated against yellow fever. You must enclose a copy of the yellow booklet, within the valid stamp that you have been vaccinated against yellow fever.
Our advice: ask the GGD or your doctor whether further vaccinations are needed for this country. But for the visa application is the vaccination against yellow fever sufficient.
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague