Jouw stappenplan naar een succesvolle visumaanvraag
Als je er niet uitkomt kan je ons altijd een belletje geven. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Single entry. Maximum stay of 30 days||€ 60.00||€ 25.00||€ 0.00||€ 85.00||€ 90.25|
Verwerkingsdagen op het consulaat:
*Normaal: 10 werkdagen
** Urgent procedure: not possible!
Sometimes, when it is not busy at the consulate, they can process your request within 5 working days. But you should not assume that your visa application will be ready within 5 days..
If the visa application arrives before 10 am on working days and the documents are in order, we will go to the consulate the same working day. Algerian and Dutch national holidays do not count as working days. The consulate is closed on Mondays.
The documents that are required for your visa
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
Two color passport photos. Note that this photo is according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say looking forward, light background. Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print, please do not staple the passport photo on the application form but use a prit pen. If you do not have a prit pen in your possession, please add your photo loose we will then paste your photo for you.
- A copy of the passport of the applicant
- Note that you also need to provide the original passport as requested on this page
- A booking confirmation of your flight (return ticket)
- The consulate wants to see when you enter the country and go out again
- It may be a booking for a flight, bus, train, boat
- Your name must be mentioned on it
- The consulate must recognize the confirmation as being that it comes from a travel agency or an airline.
- A confirmation of a flight by a customer of your will not be accepted because the consulate will say that anyone can do this. Think of logos, photos or other features that an official confirmation of an airline by mail in general meets
- Our advice, make sure you take out cancellation insurance when purchasing your flight. In the event that you do not receive your visa, you will not suffer any financial
- Twice the application form
- Click here to complete it online, print it twice and sign both forms
- The order form, click here to digitally fill in, print out and sign it.
- Everything you write on it on the order form will appear on the invoice
- S.v.p. enter your address completely, such as your street name, house number, postcode and city. We need the full address for the invoicing and return address
- We need your e-mail address for when your visa application has been accepted by the consulate, we will send you an invoice by e-mail the same day. You must transfer the invoice to us the same day with I-Deal or bank transfer so that we have the amount on our bank before we collect your passport with a visa at the consulate.
- Your telephone number or numbers where we can always reach you in the event that your documents are incomplete or when the diplomat wants to view additional documents.
- An English statement from your health insurer (IZA, Zilveren Kruis, AZIVO etc.) or travel insurer stating that you are covered for medical expenses during your stay in (in the country of destination) or worldwide
- All insurers have been aware of this for years.
- The dates of your stay in the country of destination (insurance period) must be mentioned in the declaration.
- The insurance period may be longer than your actual trip, but it may not be shorter!
- This declaration may be sent to you as a PDF (as an attachment).
- The English declaration of your insurer must be signed by the insurer, otherwise, the consulate will not accept the statement.
- To request a tourist visa, you need a reservation confirmation from the hotel.
- You receive the visa only for the number of days you book a hotel.
- You need a hotel confirmation for all the days you stay in the country
- A recent bank statement from the past month: proof of money on your bank, think of at least 50 euros per day to spend