On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|E-visa 30 days wit a maximum stay up to 8 days||€ 60.00||€ 0.00||€ 0.00||€ 60.00||€ 60.00|
How does it work?
You complete the application form online and pay.
You will receive your visa by e-mail within 4 business days.
You must print your e-visa and take it with you on your journey, along with your valid passport.
The documents that are required for your visa
Click here to start your e-visa application!
- How does it work?
- You complete the application form online and pay.
- You will receive your visa by e-mail within 4 business days.
- You must print your e-visa and take it with you on your journey, along with your valid passport.
- After receiving the visa, the visa is valid for 30 days! Within these 30 days, you can stay in Kalinigrad Oblast for a maximum of 8 days!
- If you arrive on Monday, you must leave the country no later than a week later on Monday.
Where can you go?
- With the e-visa, you can only visit the territory of Kaliningrad Oblast. Click here for an overview
- You may not leave the area under any circumstances!
- You can only stay for 8 days.
- Example 1: if you arrive on 1 August, you must leave the country on 8 August
- Example 2: if you arrive on Monday, you must leave a week later on Monday at the latest.
Can I extend my e-visa:
- No that is not allowed. If you want to stay longer then you are not entitled to an e-visa, but you must apply for a visa in your passport. Go back to our main page and follow the steps for a normal visa (no e-visa!).
What if I don’t follow the rules, just stay longer or leave the Leningrad Oblast area
- You get a fine of 7000 rubles and the chance of a prison sentence
- You will receive a banishment of at least 5 years!
How can I enter Saint Petersburg with an e-visa
- This is only possible via a number of designated border crossings
- You must also use the designated border crossings when leaving Kalinigrad Oblast
- In the application form, you will see that you have to make a choice where your arrival and departure will be in Kalinigrad: land border, airports, and seaports.
- If the border crossing, airport or seaport is not in the selection list, you cannot apply for an e-visa and you need a visa in the passport.
- In that case, go back to our main page www.visumservice.nl and choose the option for a tourist visa (not an e-visa!).
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague