On this page below you will find all the information you need for your visa application
If you do not understand how it works, you can always call us. Tel. 0031 70 215 4995
|Visa||Visa costs VAT free||Mediation fee excl. VAT||Invitation costs VAT free||Total costs excl. VAT||Total costs incl. VAT|
|Visa Indonesia||€ 50.00||€ 39.50||€ 0.00||€ 89.50||€ 97.80|
At the moment, the consulate of Indonesia does not issue visas. Not even a 60-day tourist visa! A visa on arrival for 30 days is possible in Jakarta and Bali. Check with the airline if the rule still applies because, unfortunately, this option can change quickly. Both Jakarta and Bali can cancel the visa on arrival. Therefore inquire with the airline! You cannot extend the 30-day visa.
To travel, you must have been vaccinated at least twice. You also need an English statement from an insurer in which they declare that you are insured for at least 20 thousand euros for all possible covid-19 treatments in Indonesia. The details must also state that you are insured for repatriation in the event of death.
Print your covid international vaccination certificate here and take it with you on your trip: https://coronacheck.nl/nl/print/
The documents that are required for your visa
- The application form click here. This is a link to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia.
- The document must be printed in black (or in blue). Other colors are not allowed.
- Do not forget to put your signature
- An authorization letter in which you authorize us to apply for a visa for you click here
- This authorization must be signed by the traveler
- The document must be printed in black (or in blue). Other colors are not allowed
- The document must be signed with black or blue ink, other colors are not allowed
- Your passport.
- We need to have the passport physically, so no copy.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least 6½ months after the validity of the visa (ie one and a half year valid if it is an annual visa).
- The passport must have at least two blank facing visa pages.
- A color passport photo.
- Note that this photo is according to the Dutch standard of ‘passport photo’, that is to say, looking forward, white background, do not laugh and do not show teeth.
- Nine times out of ten, the consulate does not accept a photo from your own printer. If you do so, make sure you use gloss paper and there are no stripes visible from the print.
- Please do not staple the passport photo on the application form but use a Pritt pen. If you do not have a Pritt pen in your possession, please add your photo lose at we will then paste your photo for you.
- Do not stick the photo with adhesive tape
Other conditions that you must pay extra attention to:
- The photo may not be older than 3 months
- The photo may not be the same as on the passport unless the passport is not older than 3 months
- The photo must have a white background.
If you visit Indonesia for one of the following reasons for a period longer than 30 days:
- Art and cultural activities
- Official government tasks
- Giving speeches
- Attending seminars or international exhibitions
- Holding meetings with the head office or a representative office in Indonesia
- To work
- To study
You will need the following additional documents:
- An authorization from the immigration office in Jakarta.
- This authorization may be sent to you by e-mail
- A booking confirmation of your flight (return ticket)
- The consulate wants to see when you enter the country and go out again
- It may be a booking for a flight, bus, train, boat
- Your name must be mentioned on it
- The consulate must recognize the confirmation as being that it comes from a travel agency or an airline.
- A confirmation of a flight by a customer of your will not be accepted because the consulate will say that anyone can do this. Think of logos, photos or other features that an official confirmation of an airline by mail in general meets
- Our advice, make sure you take out cancellation insurance when purchasing your flight. In the event that you do not receive your visa, you will not suffer any financial
Po Box 1267
2280 CG Rijswijk (ZH)
Anna Paulownastraat 63
(through the grey door to ring the bell)
2518 BC The Hague